About the Institute
The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute at the University of South Australia Business School is world-famous for its research into marketing. For over a decade we have been making exciting discoveries about how marketing really works, how buyers behave and how brands grow. Many of our discoveries dispute what is taught in textbooks and commonly practiced in industry. We question everything that is ‘known’ and challenge anything that isn’t evidenced with real data.
This is what distinguishes our work from much research done in marketing:
- Big practical discoveries
- Marketing laws that have held for decades
- Simple, trustworthy, qualified findings - with major implications
- A passion for scientific research, with an agenda led by industry needs
How we can help you?
The knowledge that you will have access to as a partner in this program will change the way you think about marketing. That is why big brands like Coca-Cola, Unilever and Procter & Gamble have supported the Corporate Sponsorship Program for over a decade.
This exciting marketing R&D program delivers the kind of practical knowledge that every marketer wants to know:
- How does advertising work?
- How do brands grow?
- Do price promotions really work?
For more information about Corporate Sponsorship click here.
We offer market research services in Australia and overseas. We work for clients in all categories and industries who trust us because we:
- Provide high quality research
- Turn data into meaningful information
- Give recommendations that help grow brands
For more information about Market Research click here.