Discover the advantage of marketing science.
About Corporate Sponsorship
While many companies waste billions pursuing marketing strategies and activities that can not drive sales, companies such as Mars, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Suntory Beverage and Food and many others are experiencing the competitive advantage of evidence-based marketing.
The Corporate Sponsorship Program offers exclusive access to a multi-million dollar research R&D program in exchange for an annual financial contribution.
Joining as a Corporate Sponsor will make your marketing team more efficient and effective. We teach scientific marketing laws, and how to apply that knowledge to grow brands, gain market share and increase sales.
A multi-million dollar research budget.
The Corporate Sponsorship Program pools contributions from companies around the world into a multi-million dollar research budget. With these funds our team of experts investigate the questions that matter most to marketers.
The result is a huge body of research translated into practical insights that are scientifically proven to apply to every brand, across all markets, anywhere in the world. Corporate Sponsors have exclusive access to this knowledge.
The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute actually is the language of the C-suite. It does lean more towards the scientific, empirical, economic language that lends more credibility in the boardroom.
Vice President Marketing ANZ, Unilever
Transform your marketing practice.
What you get:
- Seminars led by our senior marketing scientists
- Access to online resources via our website and app – exclusively available to Sponsors
- Regular email updates highlighting the latest research, key findings and useful tips
- Q&A with our huge team of experts
- Webinars, online courses, videos and other resources for internal training
How you benefit:
- The knowledge to develop a culture of evidence-based thinking
- Resources to up-skill staff
- Smarter decision making from your marketing team
- Better return on investment from marketing spend
- Tools and evidence to justify decisions to the c-suite