Discover the advantage of marketing science.
About Corporate Sponsorship
While many companies waste billions pursuing marketing strategies and activities that can not drive sales, companies such as Mars, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Turner Broadcasting and many others are experiencing the competitive advantage of evidence-based marketing.
The Corporate Sponsorship Program offers exclusive access to a multi-million dollar research R&D program in exchange for an annual financial contribution.
Joining as a Corporate Sponsor will make your marketing team more efficient and effective. We teach scientific marketing laws, and how to apply that knowledge to grow brands, gain market share and increase sales.
A multi-million dollar research budget.
The Corporate Sponsorship Program pools contributions from companies around the world into a multi-million dollar research budget. With these funds our team of experts investigate the questions that matter most to marketers.
The result is a huge body of research translated into practical insights that are scientifically proven to apply to every brand, across all markets, anywhere in the world. Corporate Sponsors have exclusive access to this knowledge.
The Ehrenberg-Bass Institute actually is the language of the C-suite. It does lean more towards the scientific, empirical, economic language that lends more credibility in the boardroom.
John Broome, Marketing Director – ANZ, Kellogg’s
Transform your marketing practice.
What you get:
- in-house marketing seminars led by our senior experts
- exclusive access to decades of research findings via a secure website
- over 65 research reports highlighting key findings and implications
- free marketing advice from a huge team of experts
- monthly emails with latest research, new discoveries and useful tips
- online courses and videos
How you benefit:
- the knowledge to develop a culture of evidence-based thinking
- resources to up-skill staff
- smarter decision making from your marketing team
- better return on investment from marketing spend
- tools and evidence to justify decisions to the c-suite